Roast in a 400º F oven for 50 minutes, adjust seasoning and serve right away or don’t. This dish is great hot, warm or cold.
- 1 lb Fingerling White and Pink Potatoes, diced
- 1 lb Purple Potatoes, diced
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large Sweet Onion, Sliced
- Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dried Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and dice them up into bite sized cubes.
- Slice the onion in half and then slice it thinly and separate the slices.
- Dice the pink, white and purple potatoes with skin on.
- Toss all together in a large bowl and add enough salad dressing to coat thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper and dried parsley and toss again
- Spread out on a foil lined pan and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper. Cover with a loose foil covering.
- Roast in a 400º F oven for 50 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary, serve warm. (Also good cold)