Friday night at our house is Pizza Night. Nothing unusual about that, except we are gluten free and low carb in our family. We all started the Ketogenic lifestyle on January first. So pizza night is generally an experiment with low carb crust recipes and ideas. Today I say an article discussing KFC’s Fried Chicken pizza crust of Chizza
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C freshly shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 T Dried Italian Herbs
- 1 T Kirkland Organic No Salt Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Flake
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Drain the meat and place it into a processor.
- Add all the other ingredients and process into a smooth “batter”
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chicken batter evenly on the parchment.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Pull the crust and dress it as you like and bake again for another 10 minutes, then broil it for 5 to brown your cheese if you so choose.