Pulled pork sandwiches with slaw is a Southern classic, but hardly the stuff of low carb diets… or is it? Thanks to this easy and marvelous recipe for keto rolls that are just 2g carbohydrates each, this southern classic is a true low carb possibility. We picked up a pound of dry rub smoked pulled pork and baked up some of these delicious seeded rolls, all that was needed was a nice slaw.
Once the dressing is fully blended, pour it onto the salad and toss thoroughly to ensure that all of the salad is covered. The last thing to do is cover the bowl and put it in the fridge to chill for at least an hour before serving so that the flavors fully meld. I made my slaw first and then baked my rolls which take exactly one hour to bake! Convenient huh?
To serve, butter your fresh sliced keto roll and pile on the smoked pork, place a scoop of slaw on each. Southern barbecue perfection!!
- 1 C Asian Slaw Mix (cabbage, cilantro, celery and carrot matchsticks)
- 1 C Finely Shredded Cabbage
- 4 T No Sugar Mayonnaise
- 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T Water
- 1/2 tsp or so Smoked Paprika
- Dash of Cayenne Red Pepper
- Healthy pinch Pink Salt
- Several Grinds Black Pepper
- 15-20 Drops Liquid Stevia
- Mix the Mayonnaise with vinegar and water to form a dressing.
- Season he dressing with salt pepper, Cayenne and smoked Paprika.
- Sweeten the dressing to taste with the stevia drops.
- Toss the cabbage with the Asian Slaw mix to blend it.
- Dress the cabbage blend with the sugar-free dressing.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.