- Persimmon Vinaigrette:
2 cloves Garlic
4 T Avocado Oil
2 T White Balsamic Vinegar
2 T fresh Apple juice with pulp
1 ½ T Honey
½ tsp Pink Salt
¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Large Zucchini, spiralized
- 12-15 Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 C fresh Sweet Corn
- 1 lb. Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 capfuls Lemon Juice
- 1 T Butter
- Process all of the vinaigrette ingredients until smooth and refrigerate for at least an hour before using, the longer the better the flavors will blend.
- Spiralize the zucchini and trim it to reasonable lengths and slice the tomatoes on top of it.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan and stir in lemon juice.
- Saute shrimp and corn together until the shrimp is done.
- Pour the shrimp and corn over the salad.
- Pour all of the dressing on top and use tongs to thoroughly toss the salad and dressing together.
- Serve immediately. Serves 4.