- 4 T Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 4 T Grass Fed Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 T Lemon Zest
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Lemon Extract
- 2 T Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- Pinch Pink Salt
- 2 oz. Full Fat Cream Cheese, softened (Optional)
- Melt butter and coconut oil in a small pan on the stove top, stir in softened cream cheese if using.
- Season with a pinch of salt, Vanilla and Lemon extract, lemon juice and zest.
- Sweeten with Torani syrup.
- Remove from heat and use small immersion blender to whip all ingredients together.
- Spoon into candy molds (1 T per serving) and freeze for at least 3 hours until solid.
- Remove from molds and store in a baggy in the fridge.
Macros per bomb: 62 Calories 0.125g Protein 7g Fat 0.19g Carb 0g Fiber